Apple Crisp with Peace Naturals Coconut Sugar
With all the work and focus always going to the turkey, stuffing, and potatoes, it’s no wonder why we often neglect to cook desert during the holidays. After 2-3 days of prepping for a large meal for thanksgiving you often just go buy a pumpkin pie. This year let’s get the guests talking; “That apple crisp for desert was amazing!”
The fun with this Apple Crisp with Peace Naturals Coconut Sugar is that you can cut the apples any way you’d like. They can be thin sliced and layered with a topping on top, or the apples can be cut large dice. Large dice makes for big chunky apple crisp with a nice topping. You don’t even need to peel them if you don’t want to.
Peace Naturals Coconut Sugar is organic and the sap is carefully collected from the stem of coconut blossoms. The coconut sugar is evaporated at a low temperature to ensure all nutrients remain. Table sugars and high fructose corn syrup do not contain any vital nutrients for your body, while coconut sugar retains nutrients found in coconut palm. Coconut sugar has a lower glycemic index then table sugar!!
You can substitute the butter for cannabis butter if you chose to.
This Apple Crisp with Peace Naturals Coconut Sugar recipe will have you and your guests talking about what an amazing desert it was. They will be even happier when you tell them they just had a healthy desert!!
Ingredients for Apple Crisp with Peace Naturals Coconut Sugar :
- 8-10 Apples
- 1/2 Cup Peace Naturals Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Peace Naturals Honey
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2/3 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 Cup Instant Oats
- 3/4 Cup Peace Naturals Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg (optional)
- 1/4 tsp salt
Directions for Apple Crisp with Peace Naturals Coconut Sugar:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel apples.
- Cut apples into desired shape.
- Mix apples with remaining ingredients.
- Place in oven safe dish ware and set aside for topping.
- For the topping; add all ingredients together and mix well until incorporated.
- Top the apple mixture with the oatmeal topping, and
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve, Eat Well, and Be Happy.