Sundried Tomato & Feta Cheese Lamb Burgers w/ Tzatziki Sauce
This year lets grill up some burgers that will have you being the talk of the town, Lamb Burgers w/ Sundried Tomatos & Feta Cheese. One thing we will NOT be doing with our burgers is throwing dried decarboxylated cannabis in with the mixture. This worked well in the days of past but now we have precise dosing, Tweed 10:1 cannabis oil. The cannabis oil not only medicates you, it also adds moisture to the burger, to give you a nice juicy Lamb burger.
For non-medicated burgers, simply add olive oil instead of cannabis oil.
Accompanied with your burger is a fresh Tzatziki sauce that will have your taste buds dancing and never buying store bought stuff again. You will amaze yourself with how simple the Tzatziki sauce is to make, and how delicious it tastes.
You can also find our recipe tucked away in the Tweed Vault.
- 2 Pounds Ground Lamb
- ¼ cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Your dosage of Cannabis Oil
- ½ Cup Oats
- 2 tablespoons Red Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin, ground
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 8 ounces feta cheese, finely crumbled
Directions for Lamb Burgers:
- Place all ingredients, except for Lamb, in a food processor and mix until incorporated.
- Add mixture to mixing bowl with the Lamb and mix until incorporated.
- Shape into desired shape and size.
- Cook to at least 150 Degrees on a meat thermometer.
- Add to bun and top with Tzatziki Sauce and your favourite toppings.
- Serve, Eat Well, and Be Happy
Ingredients For Tzatziki Sauce:
- 1 Tbsp Dill Weed, fresh (1 teaspoon dried Dill Weed)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Directions for Tzatziki Sauce:
- Peel cucumber and spoon the seeds from the middle.
- Grate cucumber and garlic into a mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Top your Lamb Burger or use with other recipes.
You can also find our recipe tucked away in the Tweed Vault