Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best Competition Belt Rig
10 Best Competition Belt Rig Reviews
- The Ghost Belt for IPSC/USPSA competitions comes with Velcro for attaching to the inner belt that feeds through the belt loops of your pants.
- BEFORE ORDERING YOUR BELT, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Measure your actual waist size (Do not use your Pant Size)
- Order One Size Bigger (For a Waist Size of 36”, Order a 38” Belt)
- If your waist is between sizes, select the next larger one. (If you measures 41”, then order a 44” belt)
- Right hand only. Double Stack. This Combo includes 4 Competition Magazine Pouch Storm Grand Master Black. Super Light weight 3.2 Oz, strong and durable Nylon 6 material. Designed for high competition shooters for its high degree of simplicity. Fully adjustable 360 degrees rotation, design with a novel system of springs and with adjustable screw, making it simple and versatile. Smooth and fastest magazine change.
- Fits: STI, SVI, Para, Caspian, Bul, Kimber, Glock pistols 9mm., .40 S&W, HK USP pistols 9mm., .40 S&W, Browning, CZ, Springfield, S&W, and many more Double Stack
- New Belt Heavy Duty:Inner Belt, Outer Heavy Duty Belt & Belt Keeper
- Built with strong & durable materials. Shooter friendly high-quality Velcro system
- Used by professionals in IPSC, USPSA & 3-Gun competitions
- Fits NATO style tourniquets.
- Hook&Loop compatible design allows for attach on any gear which has Hook and Loop panel eg: tactical vest or chest rig or competition belt.
- Sturdy elastic loop secure tourniquet in place.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Kindly noted that when you use for TQ,you may need to stage it differently than you're used to. It will need to be a thicker and shorter staging with more loops.
- Includes: 4x Ambi Double Stack Magazine Pouches, 1x Pro HD Belt - Size Guide: We recommend that you measure your waist circumference at the height where you plan to wear the belt. Small: 26''-28'' | Medium: 28''-34'' | Large: 34''-36'' | X-Large: 36''-40'' | XX-Large: 40''-44''
- Compatible with 1.5'' belts. Slide-into-belt design
- 360 degree angle adjustment
- Manual retention screws
- Fits most double stack 9mm, .40 S&W magazines
- Included: (1) Heavy Duty Competition Belt, (1) OWB Kydex Pro Competition Holster, (4) Single/Double Stack Ambidextrous Magazine Pouches
- The most recognized magazine pouch in the competitive shooting world that is IPSC and USPSA compliant. This magazine pouch comes ready for most double stack magazines but can be modified for single stack magazines. Fits STI, SV, Para, Caspian, Bul M5, Kimber, Hi Cap, all Small Framed Glock, HK USP Pistols in 9mm and 40 Smith and Wesson, Browning P35, CZ75 Shadow I, Shadow II Tanflogio, Stock I, Stock II, Berettas, XD & XDM magazines. Adjustable angle and pivot using a 5 mm hex key.
- The Black Scorpion Heavy Duty Competition Belt is the most durable and rigid competition belt in the market. The new and improved design is focused around competition shooting. Includes the 5 mm inner belt, 9 mm outer belt and belt keeper.
- Available Sizes: Small (28'' - 30''), Medium (32''-34''), Large (34''-36''), X-Large(38''-40''), XX-Large (42''-44'') - Belt Width: 1 1/2''
- The OWB Kydex Professional Holster gives the shooter full customization options over angle, height and retention. The Holster completely designed for sports shooting in the Production, Limited and Carry Optic divisions. Completely legal in USPSA & IPSC competitions since it respects the distance of belt separation and the height of the grip on the belt. Black Scorpion Gear designed this holster for competition shooters looking to improve their course times without sacrificing comfort.
- Includes: 1x Pro Competition Holster (Carbon Fiber Finish), 1x Pro Heavy Duty Competition Belt, 4x Ambidextrous Single/Double Stack Magazine Pouches compatible with all 9mm, .40, .45 (single stack) magazins
- Selecting the correct belt size: We recommend that you measure your waist circumference at the height where you plan to wear the belt. Convert your measurements to inches Round Upwards: if your waist measures 42'', order the XXL belt.
- The OWB Kydex Pro Competition Holster gives the shooter full customization options over angle, height and retention. The Holster is completely designed for sports shooting in the Production, Limited and Carry Optic divisions. Completely legal in USPSA & IPSC competitions since it respects the distance of belt separation and the height of the grip on the belt. Black Scorpion Gear designed this holster for competition shooters looking to improve their course times without sacrificing comfort.
- This ambidextrous magazine pouch was designed for 3Gun, IPSC and USPSA competitions. The magazine pouch offers angle, pivot and retention adjustability. Additional hardware is included for the user to convert to a single stack pouch.
- COMPATIBLE w/ Sig P320 X5, P320 X5 Legion, P320 X-VTAC, P320 M17, P320 XFull, P320 RXP XFull-Size, P320 Nitron Full Size, RXP Full Size. Right-Hand draw holster. Left-Hand draw magazine carriers.
- COMBO INCLUDES: 1x Pro Heavy Duty Competition Belt (2 piece system - Black), 1x Pro Competition Holster (Black), 4x double stack magazine carriers (Black).
- HOLSTER SPECS: The Pro Competition Holster is designed for USPSA Production, Limited and Carry Optics divisions but also makes a great drop & offset holster for 3Gun competitors. The Pro Competition Holster offers angle, height, and gun retention adjustments. The Aluminum thigh support bumper helps in keeping the gun at 90 degrees which aids in giving the shooter a confident and fast draw.
- MAG CARRIER SPECS: The Double Stack Magazine Pouch is designed to work with all double stack 9mm, .40 S&W magazines. The double stack magazine carrier can be rotated in 360 degrees and features a large knob that allows the shooter to adjust the magazine retention. This mag carrier is not recommended to be used in Limited and Open Divisions.
- BELT SPECS: The Pro Heavy Duty Competition Belt was designed specifically for competitive shooting. The 2-piece Velcro lined inner and outer belt are made to handle multiple attachments without the belt sagging or loosing its shape. Sizing Guide: Measure your waist circumference at the height where you plan to wear the belt. Medium 28''-34'' Large 34''-36'' X-Large 36''-40'' XX-Large 40''-44''
- ROOM2MOVE COMFORT. For long days on the job, you want a work jean that keeps you comfortable. Made with a relaxed fit, this pant features an action gusset crotch and deep front pockets for added range of movement and comfort in wear.
- CLASSIC CARPENTER STYLE. Great for any woodworker or craftsman, this classic carpenter jean is designed in an authentic carpenter style. Durable materials and tool pocket details keep you protected and efficient in the workplace.
- ALL DAY COMFORT. These durable carpenter jeans are made from 100% Cotton Durashield Denim that keeps you comfortable all day and built to last through any task.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION. These work jeans are made to last with durable reinforcements at stress points - reinforced tape measure clip, belt loops, and back pockets lined with 7.25 oz. white pocketing,
- UTILITY STORAGE. Built with (2) slash pockets, (2) back pockets, (2) utility pockets on the right leg, and (1) hammer loop on the left leg, these carpenter jeans keep your tools easily accessible.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Pinkfong (Director)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Premium design with leather wrapping on the outer-facing portion of the wheel
- Versatile wheel shape, well-suited to all racing game styles
- Up to 25 action buttons including 2 dual-position encoders
- Interactive race dashboard with a selection of more than 20 different displays on the wheel’s screen
- Dynamic Force Feedback: on-the-fly Force Feedback level adjustment (3 preset modes included) via the screen, compatible with all games
How to choose best Competition Belt Rig
It’s important to be aware of the price when you’re buying an Competition Belt Rig. For example, if someone is selling a product for $5 and another seller has it listed on their website but grants free shipping then there might not be much difference between them after all – especially in this day and age where people have access top prices anywhere at any time through websites such as Amazon Prime or Ebay Live.
An important factor to consider when it comes time for purchasing Competition Belt Rig is the brand. Well-known brands for this type of product will be more expensive than lesser known ones, since their quality has been proven and can be relied upon. Depending on what you want from your purchase though – durability, efficiency or even just good looks (!) – then which one may make all the difference in terms of price!
Before you settle on a product, you may need to ask yourself why you’re buying it in the first place. Answering this question will give you more insight that will help you select the best Sundown X 12 V2 for you. If it’s just a one-time use product, you may not want to invest so much, compared to if you’re buying a product you will be using every day for a long time.
4. Old Customer Review
To avoid being disappointed after purchasing a product, go through the reviews section to see how previous buyers liked their purchases. Many positive customer feedback is usually an indication that you’re buying from someone who produces high-quality goods and services; however there may be some cases where this isn’t true! If most customers complained about something or rated it less than three stars then maybe rethink your decision because one or two dissatisfied stifflers against hundreds of pleased ones doesn’t automatically mean bad products cannot sell anymore.
5. Pros and Cons of product.
Think about your purchase for a moment. Do you know what the product is capable of? What its advantages and disadvantages may be before buying it, or will this knowledge come after using it yourself?) A lot can happen in just one day – from work deadlines that stress us out at times with little relief coming our way until bedtime rolls around again only to find another night full-filled by thoughts ranging anywhere between whether taking an extra hour away would help improve mental wellness overall more than usual lately (it usually doesn’t).
How long you want to use Competition Belt Rig also matters. Check the product description and see how much capacity it has before making your decision, because after that period of time if this does not work for whatever reason then there may be problems with repair or replacement due at some point in future – so think about whether an upgrade would suit better now!
Lastly, it is always better to get an Competition Belt Rig with warranty because then you know the seller or Amazon will assume accountability if any damage occurs during shipping. You can also check whether they accept returns on orders that were received wrongfully and/or when delivered faulty or broken in order for a replacement product be sent out instead of just giving up without trying anything at all!