Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best Optical Cable Converter
10 Best Optical Cable Converter Reviews
- PROZOR 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter: Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed)
- Input Audio Connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial); Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack; Powered by 5.5mm USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is NOT Included); Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V 1A Plug
- Up to 192KHz/24bit: Supports Sampling Rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz, 192KHz; 24bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels
- Supports Uncompressed 2 channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM）
- Easy to Install and Simple to Operate; Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, Etc
- 🎵【Digital to Analog Audio Converter】Seamlessly convert optical/coaxial digital audio signal to stereo RCA (L/R) and 3.5mm jack analog audio signals simultaneously (CANNOT be reversed). A simple and great way to connect the newer TV to an older receiver/ amplifier and headphones.
- 🎵【Clear and Pure Sound】Adopted Anti-Interference and electronic noise reduction technology, this optical to RCA converter yields crystal clear sound with no delay, no static or distortion. The noticeably better sound quality heightens the overall listening experience.
- 🎵【192kHz Sampling Rate】Supports Sampling Rate at 32, 44. 1, 48, 96, and 192 kHz; 24-bit S/PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels. This aluminum optical to RCA converter gets your surround sound system operational which saves you from buying another one.
- 🎵【Plug and Play】Easy to use and set up, just connect your devices to this converter with included optical or coaxial cable and plug in the USB power with included USB cable (5V Power Adapter and RCA cables are NOT included). Please set audio output to PCM / LPCM when using it.
- 🎵【Wide Compatibility】This digital to analog adapter is compatible with devices with RCA or 3.5mm jack input, including the receiver, speaker, AV Amps, old sound system, Bose, headphones. And devices with optical and coaxial output such as TV, PS4, PS3, Xbox, Blu-Ray/DVD Players, TV Box, etc.
- NOTE: (excluding 5V DC 1A power supply) .This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is Designed for Either Home or Professional Audio Switching ，Easy to Install and Simple to Operate; Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Xbox, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, Etc
- It Converts Coaxial or Toslink Digital Audio .Signals to Analog L/R Audio This Converter Has Many Features That Enable It to Perform in a Superior Manner
- Toslink Digital Audio Signals to Analog L/R Audio Supports Sampling Rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz . 24-bit S/PDIF Incoming bit Stream on Left and Right Channels. This optical digital to analog converter is incompatible with 5.1 Channel Signal such as Dolby AC3, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM before using this adapter.
- Rovides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission .Easy to Install and Simple to Operate . Supports Uncompressed 2-channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM）
- If the first connection doesn't work, check that the correct device is linked, and then try again .Package Included: 1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter Adapter, 1 x fiber Optical cable(99cm length) , 1 x USB Power Cable 1,XRCA cable, 1XEnglish manual NOTE: (excluding 5V DC power supply) .for any quality problem ,please contact us before review ,we will replace it without returning or you can return back free cost .you have no risk to try and we will provide you the best service !
- Digital 2-Way Audio Converter, Coaxial to Toslink/Coaxial or Toslink to Coaxial/Toslink.
- Plug and Play, no need any software and drive.
- Noise-free transmission, high definition audio output for your amplifier and speaker.
- WIDE APPLICABILITY - Compatible with Blu-ray Player, Satellite receiver, BR player, Xbox 360, HDTV, DVD, Amplifier, Sound Bar, Speaker and all device with digital audio out port.
- You will get Digital 2-Way Audio Converter, fiber optic cable, coaxial cable, USB cable, manual, 5 star customer service, please contact us by email.
- 【Updated DAC Converter】 Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed).Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Xbox, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, Etc
- 【192KHz Sampling Rate Achieved】 Digital to Anglog Audio Converter actually supports Sampling Rate at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192 KHz, and 24-bit S/PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels. Good Anti-Interference function makes the sound pure and clear.
- 【Multi-Point Connection】Input Point:1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial); Output Point: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack; 1x5.5mm 5V/2A Power Supply ; Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V 2A Plug.Supports Sampling Rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz,192KHz, 24-bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels.
- 【Electromagnetic-noise-free】Supports Uncompressed 2-channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM）
- 【Aluminum Alloy Design】Aluminum Metal Case, lightweight, durable and heat-resisted. Gold Plated Sockets, enhance HD sound signals over long distance broadcasting smoothly. Note: Please set the connected device to support audio output and set the audio output to PCM or LPCM before use.
- 96KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter: Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM/ LPCM audio signals to analog L/ R RCA (not capable of being reversed).
- Compatible with CD/DVD/Blu-ray players, computers, A/V receivers, digital TVs, and gaming devices, and more. Backed by an Amazon Basics 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96KHz; 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels, provides crystal clear electromagnetic noise-free transmission
- Small, compact design that doesn’t take up too much space behind your entertainment center or desk; simple to install. Includes quality fiber cable and external micro USB power supply
- Can not support 192KHz sampling rate; can not support PCM greater than two channels; can not support AC3, Dolby, DTS and any other SPDIF audio that is not in PCM format.
- ✔ 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐓 Extend your optical or coaxial audio signal up to 900’ over Cat5e/6 UTP cable. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 150’ Cat6 Ethernet Cable. (Please search for B01IPYVT3Y/JTD-943 for more details)
- ✔ 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐒 2 destinations can receive audio simultaneously using both optical and coaxial outputs
- ✔ 𝐇𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 Experience the highest quality of audio with the following supported formats: Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, DTS-HD, PCM
- ✔ 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊/𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Set up is quick and easy, with PoC (power over cable). Only 1 power adapter needed (transmitter). Receiver is powered by ethernet cable. 1 less power outlet needed/1 less cable to connect
- ✔ 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 All J-Tech Digital products include a 1-year manufacturer warranty and free lifetime technical support from our customer support team located in Sugar Land (just outside of Houston) in the great state of TEXAS! We are available Monday through Friday: 9AM - 6PM CST. Contact information available on our seller page.
- RCA Audio adapter for non-HDMI supported stereo systems
- Allows HDMI video to be routed to the HDTV with the audio routed separately to the home theater system
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround sound output
- Feel confident connecting your console to high-definition equipment with the quality you expect from an authentic xbox product
- 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter - The Digital to Analog Audio Converter Converts coaxial or Toslink digital PCM format audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed).
- Supports uncompressed 2 channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM).
- Supports sampling rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz, 192KHz; 24bit SPDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels.
- This Device will not convert Dolby Sound. It is only a converter not a Decoder. So make sure your device does not require Dolby conversion.
- Unconditional 12-Month Warranty - Fast and easy-to-reach support solves problems within 24h. Any quality issue with this digital to analog audio converter, please contact us through your Amazon order list page, your satisfaction is always our No.1 priority.
- Ultra low jitter and high fidelity design using new receiver & D/A converter chip. Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM/ LPCM audio signals to analog L/ R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously. Note：When connected to the Toslink and Coaxial cables at the same time, converter will give priority to Toslink input.
- Input Audio Connector: 1xToslink,1xRCA (Coaxial); Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1x3.5mm Jack; Powered by 5V/1A Power Adapter.(NOTE: Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V/1A Plug)
- Supports sample rates including 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz; 24-bit SPDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels.(NOTE: Do not support 192kHz sample rate audio)
- Supports Uncompressed 2-channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output.(NOTE: 5.1 channel is incompatible, please set your DVD or player audio output to PCM or LPCM, Convert and transfer audio signal only, do not support audio decode）
- Easy to Install and Simple to Operate; Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Apple TV, Xbox, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, etc.
How to choose best Optical Cable Converter
It’s important to be aware of the price when you’re buying an Optical Cable Converter. For example, if someone is selling a product for $5 and another seller has it listed on their website but grants free shipping then there might not be much difference between them after all – especially in this day and age where people have access top prices anywhere at any time through websites such as Amazon Prime or Ebay Live.
An important factor to consider when it comes time for purchasing Optical Cable Converter is the brand. Well-known brands for this type of product will be more expensive than lesser known ones, since their quality has been proven and can be relied upon. Depending on what you want from your purchase though – durability, efficiency or even just good looks (!) – then which one may make all the difference in terms of price!
Your business is only as good, or profitable if you have the right equipment. Before investing in new products for your company ask yourself why and how often they will be used. If its just a one-time use product then consider whether this investment matches up against other costs like rent/mortgage payments on an office space or employees wages versus self employment. A lot goes into forming our thoughts when deciding what type of asset might work best; cost being important among others such factors like long term sustainability may come into play here too – so before making any quick decisions take some time out (not literally) think things through carefully!
4. Old Customer Review
To avoid disappointment after making a purchase, you should go through the reviews section to determine how previous buyers liked their product. Positive comments from other customers are an indication that it’s of good quality but negative feedback could indicate otherwise if there were many complaints about the same item with only one or two ratings beneath three stars in total frequency count on Amazon’s site by consumers who bought them across all categories over time periods ranging from 1st Apr 2019 – 18th Jun 2021 (US).
5. Pros and Cons of product.
Check out other reviews online and ask people who’ve used the product before for their thoughts. Understand what you are getting into by reading up on all aspects of it so that when something goes wrong, at least there is some knowledge about how to fix or return an item!
The length of time you can expect a product to work and be reliable is important when making this decision. You should also take into account what will happen if it breaks down, like needing repairs or replacements afterward.
Lastly, if you want to be safe then get an Optical Cable Converter with warranty. This way the seller or Amazon will take responsibility for any damage that occurs when shipping your product and they also accept returns so there’s no risk in receiving wrong order!