Cannabis Infused Apple Crisp
Thanks giving is around the corner and with this simple cannabis infused apple crisp recipe created a day or 2 in advance, you can keep your focus on the turkey, stuffing, and potatoes, it’s no wonder why we often neglect to cook desert during the holidays. After 2-3 days of prepping for a large meal for thanksgiving you often just go buy a pumpkin pie. This year let’s get the guests talking; “That apple crisp for dessert was amazing!”
The fun with this Cannabis Infused Apple Crisp is that you can cut the apples any way you’d like. They can be thin sliced and layered with a topping on top, or the apples can be cut large dice. Large dice makes for big chunky apple crisp with a nice topping. You don’t even need to peel them if you don’t want to.
Coconut Sugar is organic and the sap is carefully collected from the stem of coconut blossoms. The coconut sugar is evaporated at a low temperature to ensure all nutrients remain. Table sugars and high fructose corn syrup do not contain any vital nutrients for your body, while coconut sugar retains nutrients found in coconut palm. Coconut sugar has a lower glycemic index then table sugar!!
You can substitute the butter for cannabis butter if you chose to.
This cannabis infused Apple Crisp recipe will have you and your guests talking about what an amazing desert it was. They will be even happier when you tell them they just had a healthy desert!!
Ingredients for Cannabis Infused Apple Crisp:
- 8-10 Apples
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar (or Brown Sugar)
- 1 Tbsp Cannabis Infused Honey
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2/3 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 Cup Instant Oats
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Sugar (or Brown Sugar0
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis Infused Butter
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Directions for Cannabis Infused Apple Crisp:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel apples.
- Cut apples into desired shape.
- Mix apples with remaining ingredients.
- Place in oven safe dish ware and set aside for topping.
- For the topping; add all ingredients together and mix well until incorporated.
- Top the apple mixture with the oatmeal topping, and
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve, Eat Well, and Be Happy.