Cannabis Infused Creme Brulee
There is nothing more impressive than serving a Cannabis Infused Creme Brulee to your special someone that you made personally. With this simple, 4 ingredient recipe, you will be getting praises for weeks to come. Crème Brulee has been touted as a dessert for the elite and now is your time to be elite in the kitchen.
For this recipe we will be using the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker, this will ensure a velvety and creamy creme brulee.
The crisp caramelized topping brings a beautiful crunch to this luscious and creamy dessert. You will attract amazed onlookers as you torch the sugar and watch it caramelize into the beautiful topping. As your spoon crunches through the sugar and down through the velvety custard, your taste buds will be dying in anticipation.
The fun with Crème Brulee is that you can keep it plain old vanilla bean or you can infuse it with multiple flavors, such as; White Chocolate & Raspberries, Coffee, Salted Caramel, Key Lime, Lemon, or throw some Cacao Powder in the mixture and make a delicious Chocolate Crème Brulee.
For more info on how to infuse cannabis into different mediums, check out our “Cooking w/ Cannabis 101” series. If you are interested in becoming a medical cannabis patient, please reach out to Spartan Wellness.
- 2.5 Cups Cannabis Cream (35%)
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- ½ Vanilla Pod (Split and scraped, or 10 millilitres of Vanilla Extract)
- 5 Egg Yolks
- 5 Tbsp Sugar -(For Topping)
- Preheat sous vide cooker/water to 195°F
- In a bowl, add all of the ingredients,
- Whisk until well incorporated
- Add Crème Brulee mixture to your favorite 4oz mason jars,
- Place in sous vide water bath for and cook for 45-60 minutes,
- Remove from water bath and allow to cool on wire rack for 30 minutes,
- Then fully cool in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- When Crème Brulee’s have cooled, add sugar evenly to the top.
- With a blow torch, torch the topping until the sugar caramelizes.
- Eat Well, and Be Happy