Cannabis Infused Honey & Maple Syrup
Hello and welcome to your honey and maple syrup infusions video. Today we will be learning how to infuse cannabis into honey and maple syrup. We are going to be using a strain called “Blueberry” for our infusions.
Today we will be learning how to infuse cannabis into honey and maple syrup. We are going to be using a strain called “Blueberry” for our infusions but you can use your preferred strain. We are simply going to infuse our mediums by adding the cannabis to the honey/maple syrup, and allowing it to double boil in a large pot of water for 40+ minutes.
Storage: Refrigerate maple syrup fo 15-30 days. Honey can be stored in a cool dark area for 1-2 months.
If you are interested in becoming a medical cannabis patient, please reach out to Spartan Wellness.
Let’s Get Started
- We used 3.5 grams of cannabis per cup of honey/maple syrup.
- We know that our THC content is 23%, which equates to 230mg THC-a per gram of cannabis. So, if we multiply 3.5 (grams) by 230 it equals 805mg THC-a.
- After decarboxylation, converting the THC-a to THC, (805mg X .88) we are left with 708mg THC.
- After infusion, THC multiplied by 80%, gives us a grand total of….
- Approximately 567mg THC is infused into your honey/maple syrup.
Starting amount of grams = 3.5g
THC percentage per gram = 23% (revert to decimal)
Milligrams per gram .230 mg per gram
Amount of grams X milligrams (3.5 X 230) = 805mg THC-a
THC-a X .88 (Decarb) = 708mg THC
THC X .80 (For Loss) = Total 567mg THC
Starting amount of grams = _____g
THC percentage per gram = _____% (revert to decimal)
Milligrams per gram _____mg per gram
Amount of grams X milligrams = _____THC-a
THC-a X .88 (Decarb) = _____THC
THC X .80 (For Loss) = Total _____mg