Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Tarts
Well the season of pumpkin and pumpkin spice is upon us and we wanted to bring you our version of Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Tarts. Throw all ingredients in one bowl, and go!
This super simple pumpkin tart recipe is great for people that want a quick & easy recipe without much guess work. You can make your own pie dough with the recipe below or use store bought ones.
Add your cannabis oil to the full batch or mix a few tablespoons of pumpkin mixture with cannabis oil in a separate bowl then add to tart moulds or muffin moulds.
Gather some friends and gather around the table for a big fall feast and finish off with these delicious infused pumpkin tarts.
Pie Dough Recipe for Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Tarts
- 1 1/4 Cup All purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Butter chilled & diced
- 1/4 Cup Water, cold
- In a food processor add first 3 ingredients and blitz until mixture resembles coarse looking crumbs.
- Add cold water until mixture forms a dough. (may not need all of the water)
- Empty mixture on to floured surface and combine to form a ball of dough.
- Place in fridge for at least 4 hours to chill. Remove when ready to use. **You can freeze your dough for later use as well**
Ingredients for Infused Pumpkin Tarts
- 1 (15-ounce) Can Pumpkin Purée (not pie mix)
- 1 (14-ounce) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Cloves, ground
- Cannabis Oil X 12 tarts
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Candied Pecans
- Heat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out pie dough and arrange in tart moulds or muffin tin.
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl until incorporated.
- Add pumpkin mixture to tart dough.
- Place in oven and bake for 23-25 minutes until mixture is firm yet still jiggles slightly.
- Top with optional whipped cream, caramel sauce or candied pecans.
- Serve, Eat Well, Be Happy