Cannabis Infused Strawberry Yogurt Pop
On todays episode of The Wellness Soldier “Cooking w/ Cannabis” series we will be learning how to create a cannabis infused strawberry yogurt pop. For the cannabis infusion we will be using LP cannabis oils as well as raw flower to infuse our recipe today.
We will be infusing the syrup with the raw flower and the yogurt with the cannabis oil, alternately you can use cannabis oil for both applications. The choice of strain is up to you but I would recommend a nice strawberry strain such as “Strawberry Fire OG” or a “Strawberry Cream”. Both strains will pair nicely.
For more info on how to infuse cannabis into different mediums, check out our “Cooking w/ Cannabis 101” series.
This super easy recipe will take you no time to complete and you’ll be playing with different flavour combos in no time. You can use this recipe as a fun snack throughout the day or as a quick and easy breakfast item. You can use traditional dairy milk or milk alternatives, such as soy, oat, and almond milks work great too.
If you are interested in becoming a medical cannabis patient, please reach out to Spartan Wellness.
- 1 Cup Strawberries (or mixed berries)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 Grams Decarboxylated Cannabis
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized pot,
- Bring to a simmer and allow to reduce by half – 2/3rds OR until a syrupy consistency is reached,
- Strain and set aside to cool.
- 1 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt (Non dairy substitutes can be used)
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Cannabis Oils
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix until well incorporated.
- Layer the syrup and yogurt mixtures OR combine the mixtures and freeze for 6-8+ hours
- Serve, Eat Well and Be Happy