Cannabis Infused Tacos
On today’s episode of the “Cooking w/ Cannabis” series we are making Cannabis Infused Tacos with Guacamole & Pico de Gallo. We are a big fan of tacos in the TWS Kitchen and there is nothing better than a fat taco with homemade guacamole !!
For the infusion we will be using cannabis oil and infusing the guacamole and pico de gallo. We will be making the pico de gallo first and then using some of that pico to add to the guacamole. Since the guacamole recipe calls for the same ingredients as the pico de gallo, we make life easier. We used chicken for the recipe but you can use any protein you want.
For more info on how to infuse cannabis into different mediums, check out our “Cooking w/ Cannabis 101” series. If you are interested in becoming a medical cannabis patient, please reach out to Spartan Wellness.
Pico de Gallo
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro
- 1/4 Jalapeno
- Lime Juice, to taste
- Salt & Pepper
- Cannabis Oil
- Olive Oil
- In a medium bowl add the diced tomatoes,
- Finely chop the red Onion and jalapeno, add to bowl
- Mince the garlic, add to bowl
- Chop the cilantro, add to bowl
- Squeeze the lime juice, salt and pepper,
- Add olive oil to coat mixture,
- Measure your dosage of cannabis oil,
- Mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- 4 Avocados
- 1/2 Cup Pico de Gallo
- Cannabis Oil
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl, mash until desired consistency is reached and well incorporated.
- Now let’s build the taco – The tortilla on the bottom, then a nice helping of guacamole, your protein of choice and topped with pico de gallo. You can go even further by adding a drizzle of some Chipotle Mayo on top.
- Eat Well & Be Happy