CBD Infused Muffins – Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
CBD Infused Muffins are a great way to start the day on the right foot. In this recipe we are making our muffins, Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins. For the infusion we will be using Tilray’s 1:25 CBD oil. What the “1:25” means is that per millilitre there is 25 milligrams of CBD. As this recipe makes 12 muffins and we are going for a formulation of 25mg CBD per muffin, we will be using 12ml of Tilray 1:25 CBD oil.
For more info on how to infuse cannabis into different mediums, check out our “Cooking w/ Cannabis 101” series. We show you how to decarboxylate you cannabis, then we go over 9 different mediums in which you can infuse with cannabis.
If you are interested in becoming a medical cannabis patient, please reach out to Spartan Wellness.
CBD Infused Muffins Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 3 Banana’s, mashed (Over ripe are best)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Canola Oil
- CBD Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F,
- Add flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a medium sized bowl and mix until well incorporated,
- In a separate bowl, add bananas, eggs, milk, canola oil, and CBD oil and mix until well incorporated,
- Then add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients,
- Add the chocolate chips and fold all ingredients together using a rubber spatula, be sure not to over mix,
- Spoon muffin mixture into pre prepared muffin tins and bake on 375°F for 15-17 minutes.
- When finished allow to cool on a wire rack,
- Serve, Eat Well, and Be Happy.