Almond Butter & Dark Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake Bites
Cheesecake is one of the top 5 best desserts, hands down! It is so versatile and you can easily create thousands of different flavors from the classic vanilla cheesecake to eggnog and rum cheesecake. With different textures from adding mini peanut butter cups to pistachios, your creativity is endless with your cheesecake bites.
Our healthy take on a peanut butter cup cheesecake recipe and you’ll to feel great knowing that the dark chocolate is full of antioxidants, the almond butter has half the saturated fats that peanut butter does, and the Omega Oil is made using chia oil which contains high levels of healthy Omega 3 and Omega 6. As well for this recipe you can use raw or roasted almond butter.
When dosing your mixture with THC, use your dosage of cannabis oil, or 5 ml of Peace Naturals Omega Oil. Recipe will yield approx. 12 bites with this recipe, using 5ml of Omega Oil equates to 120mg THC, which will then equate into approx. 10mg of THC per cheesecake bite. You can also add a few millilitres of Omega Oil to the melted chocolate as well for added medical benefits.
This recipe was originally created for the Karma Cup judges kit. We wanted to give the judges a recipe to keep forever, and although I wasn’t able to make it to Karma Cup 2016, we were able to go to Karma Cup 2015. I had an amazing time, and met some of the amazing people of the cannabis culture!!
Welcome to the 3rd Annual Karma Cup and congratulations on being selected as a judge, it’s a tough job but someone has to do it 🙂
Yes, you’re already stacked with a large selection of amazing edibles with your judge’s kit, but we at thewellnesssoldier.com wanted to give you a recipe you could use for years to come & help others by sharing it with them.
Ingredients for Cheesecake Bites;
- 3 pkg Cream Cheese, softened (24 oz total)
- 1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 3/4 Cups Almond Butter
- Your dosage of Cannabis Oil (5ml Peace Naturals Omega Oil)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 8 oz Whipped Cream (or frozen whipped topping)
- 200 grams Dark Chocolate
(For non-cannabis infused cheesecake bites, just don’t add the cannabis oil)
Directions for Cheesecake Bites:
- In a mixing bowl, mix the first five ingredients together.
- Fold the whipped cream into the mixture until well incorporated.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Melt the dark chocolate when you’re ready to shape the mixture into balls
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out mixture and shape into balls.
- Drizzle with chocolate or dunk them right into the melted chocolate. (You can add additional cannabis oil to the melted chocolate for added medical properties)
- Serve, Eat Well, & Be Happy