Chocolate Avocado Mousse w/ Hemp Heart & Pistachio Crust
Do you have 15 minutes? If so, then you have the time to make this healthy, simple and elegant desert.
The combination of avocado and cacao powder make this desert creamy and rich, while the addition of the hemp hearts adds crunch and a nutty flavor. Coconut cream adds to the creaminess and gives you a slight hint of coconut flavor to keep your taste buds in anticipation.
You may think that avocado’s and cacao powder would be digusting but it’s actually a super delicious and healthy dessert 🙂
You will feel good knowing that if you want an extra slice, you can have it!!
You may have also seen me make Chocolate Avocado Mousse at the Lift Cannabis Expo in Toronto. We are the cannabis recipe creators for Lift News, online and magazine, and you’ll find more of our recipes HERE!!
We will be at the upcoming Lift Expo’s in 2017, come out and learn all about the cannabis industry and be sure to stop by the Live Demo Stage where we’ll be doing live “Cooking w/ Cannabis” demonstrations!! Check out highlights from Lift Expo Toronto 2016…
Ingredients for Chocolate Avocado Mousse Crust;
- 2/3 Cup Hemp Hearts
- 8 Pitted Dates
- 1 Cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 2/3 Cup Pistachio’s (Unsalted)
- 2 Tbsp Cannabis Infused Honey
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until well incorporated and able to hold shape when pressed together.
- Press into the bottom of a spring form pan and form your crust.
- Set crust aside for filling.
Ingredients for Chocolate Avocado Mousse Filling;
- 2 Avocado’s (Large)
- ½ Cup Cacao Powder
- 4 Tbsp Maple Syrup (Can also use Cannabis Infused Syrup)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4-5 ml Cannabis Oil (or your dosage of cannabis oil)
- Pinch of Salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor,
- Turn on food processor and incorporate all ingredients,
- Taste, season, taste,
- Place mixture into crust, and refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving
- Serve, Eat Well, and Be Happy