Cannabis Infused Leek & Potato Soup
There is nothing better than curling up with a hot bowl of cannabis infused leek & potato soup on a cold winter’s day to warm your soul. What better way to make a soup then to throw all of the ingredients in a pot, simmer for an hour, and then blend it. That’s the great thing about cream soups – they are easy to make and the amount of preparation is minimal.
Cannabis oil can be added directly to the soup afterwards or a cannabis infused cream can be created to be used in place of the heavy cream. Both ways will infuse your infused leek & potato soup very nicely.
If you are interested in becoming a medical cannabis patient, please reach out to Spartan Wellness.
Makes 4 servings.
- Olive oil
- 2 Pounds Potatoes
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Leek, chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 473 ml can of Guinness Blonde Lager
- 1.5L Vegetable Stock
- 60 ml Heavy Cream (or Cannabis Infused Cream)
- 1-2ml cannabis oil per bowl
- Peel and cut potatoes, set aside.
- Sautee. onions, leeks, and garlic in soup pot until onions are translucent.
- Add potatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Deglaze with Guinness Blonde Lager (Pour can into pan and reduce by half)
- Add vegetable stock.
- Simmer for an hour, and when all veggies are fork tender.
- Blend using a blender or an immersion blender.
- Add coconut milk or 35% cream and blend to reach desired consistency.
- Taste, season with salt and pepper & taste.
- Add Tilray Drops/cannabis oil