Cannabis Infused Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Welcome to the “Cooking with Cannabis” series. Today we are making one of my favourite cookies, the cannabis infused peanut butter chocolate chip cookie. Without the chocolate chips this is also a great peanut butter cookie recipe.
If you want a good tip for making these cookies is bake them for 12 minutes and then allow to cool, you’ll be left with a delicious and gooey peanut butter chocolate chip cookie.
Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are up there with the cookie greats such as chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, sugar cookies, and double chocolate. When I was in the Navy we would create over 200 cookies every single night. 100 of 2 different kinds. The crew loved having cookies on hand for quick grab and go snacks. Being a chef on board a Navy ship, the cookies were my currency for wheeling and dealing with all the other trades on ship. It’s amazing how fast your pay gets issued or how fast I something new from supply when cookies were on the line lol.
For more info on how to infuse cannabis into different mediums, check out our “Cooking w/ Cannabis 101” series. If you are interested in becoming a medical cannabis patient, please reach out to Spartan Wellness.
- 1 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs, large
- 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the cannabis butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and sugar,
- Add the eggs and mix until well incorporated,
- Mix in the flour, chocolate chips, baking powder, and baking soda…until dough forms, do not over mix.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, make 1 inch balls and put them on the cookie sheet,
- Flatten balls with hand or fork,
- Bake for 12-15 minutes,
- When finished remove from oven and allow to cool,
- Eat Well and Be Happy