Rice Rolls w/ Avocado Dipping Sauce
The greatest thing about summer coming is the abundance of amazingly fresh vegetables everywhere, from supermarkets to outdoor farmers markets. What better way to use those veggies then creating different types of rice rolls!!
Rice rolls are super easy to make/wrap, all you need to do is dip them into a bath of warm water and when they are workable they are ready. Simply lay out your rice paper, fill it with your favorite ingredients/sauces, and fold in the two outer sides and then start rolling from the top until it’s all rolled up!
The sky’s the limit for what ingredients you can add to your rice rolls…
Rice Rolls Ingredients;
- Vermicelli Noodles
- Peppers (Red, Green, Yellow, Orange)
- Brown Rice
- Cabbage (green & red)
- Black Beans
- Chicken Breast
- Turkey breast
- Fish (Salmon, Tuna, Shrimp)
- Basil / Thai Basil
- Pea Shoots
- Spring Mix
- Leafy Greens
Every great rice roll needs a delicious sauce for dipping! You can use a nice peanut sauce, sweet & sour sauce, vietnamese sauce, or even sweet chili sauce. We created an Avocado Dipping Sauce that will be sure to compliment whatever ingredients you put in your rice rolls.
Avocado Dipping Sauce;
- 1 Avocado
- ½ Cup Sour Crème (Plain Greek Yogurt, Sheep’s Yogurt)
- 3-5 ml Cannabis Oil (Your dosage of cannabis oil if 3-5 ml is too much.)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 6 Mint Leaves
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve, Eat Well, and Be Happy
If you would like to learn how to make cannabis infused oil check out our video;