The Ultimate Weed Brownie w/ Infused Chocolate Ganache
Today’s episode of The Wellness Soldier “Cooking with Cannabis” series is The Ultimate Weed Brownie w/ Infused Chocolate Ganache. No cannabis recipe collection would be complete without a go-to brownie recipe.
We certainly haven’t re-invented the wheel with this one, it’s your classic brownie topped with some delicious ganache. Both recipes are cannabis infused and can be used separately with other recipes. Since the ganache is a chocolate sauce it can be used in many different ways and with different recipes.
This recipe is a basic brownie recipe in which you can leave as is or start adding things to it. Such as, white chocolate chips, nuts/peanuts, dried fruit, M&M’s, mini reece’s pieces, and the possibilities go on and on.
We are impartial to using the word “weed” when talking about cannabis but in this instance it seemed fitting.
For more info on how to infuse cannabis into different mediums, check out our “Cooking w/ Cannabis 101” series. If you are interested in becoming a medical cannabis patient, please reach out to Spartan Wellness.
The Ultimate Weed Brownie Ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2ml Salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a medium mixing bowl add flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt and mix until well incorporated,
- Melt cannabis butter,
- Add melted butter and vanilla extract to the bowl and gently mix until fully incorporated,
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-17 minutes,
- Top with chocolate ganache,
- Eat Well & Be Happy
- 8 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Cannabis Butter
- Add all ingredients to a small pot,
- On low heat, melt until well incorporated,
- Top brownie with ganache.