This Wellness Peaces recipe makes approx: 8-4oz bars/balls
These Wellness Peaces are the perfect snack for post work out, when you’re on the go, or just craving a little treat! Chocolatey, decadent and loaded with chia seeds and hemp seeds.
These little bites are are full of energy and provide a great source of protein, vitamin B, and are packed with brain boosting power and anti-inflammatory properties.
Sugar free, gluten free, and dairy free!! This little snack can please a multitude of allergies and have you feeling great knowing you can have extra pieces and you won’t feel guilty.
The chia seeds are a great source of vitamin B and will have you feeling great. While the hemp hearts are a clever way to get a high protein food source into your body.
When calculating your THC amount make sure you calculate the amount of THC you’d like per ball/bar. This recipe makes approx 8 – 4oz balls/bars.
Ingredients for Wellness Peace’s:
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 80 ml Almond Butter
- 2/3 Cups Quick Oats
- 1 Tbsp White Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Mettrum Originals Hemp Seeds
- 1.5 Tbsp Goji Berries
- 60 ml Cacao Powder
- Cannabis Oil (Your dosage)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
Directions for Wellness Peace’s:
- Mix your dosage of cannabis oil in with the oats, set aside,
- In a food processor add the Dates, Almond Butter, Goji Berries, and Vanilla and run until smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix together the remaining ingredients of chis seeds, hemp seeds, and cannabis infused oats.
- Add the moist date mixture to the dry ingredients bowl and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Once incorporated, shape into the shape you’d like and…
- Serve, Eat Well, and Be Happy