Makes approx: 8-4oz bars/balls
These are the perfect snack for post work out, when you’re on the go, or just craving a little treat! Chocolatey, decadent and loaded with chia seeds and Mettrum Originals hemp seeds.
These little bites are are full of energy and provide a great source of protein, vitamin B, and are packed with brain boosting power and anti-inflammatory properties.
Sugar free, gluten free, and dairy free!! This little snack can please a multitude of allergies and have you feeling great knowing you can have extra pieces and you won’t feel guilty.
The chia seeds are a great source of vitamin B and will have you feeling great. While the hemp hearts are a clever way to get a high protein food source into your body.
When calculating your THC amount make sure you calculate the amount of THC you’d like per ball/bar. This recipe makes approx 8 – 4oz balls/bars.
Thank you for joining us this weekend at HempFest Canada where we showed guests how to create these lovely snacks. If you weren’t able to join us, here is the recipe anyhow lol. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks I’ll be adding a HempFest video 🙂
Ingredients for Wellness Peace’s:
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 80 ml Almond Butter
- 2/3 Cups Quick Oats
- 1 Tbsp White Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Mettrum Originals Hemp Seeds
- 1.5 Tbsp Goji Berries
- 60 ml Cacao Powder
- Cannabis Oil (Your dosage)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
Directions for Wellness Peace’s:
- Mix your dosage of cannabis oil in with the oats, set aside,
- In a food processor add the Dates, Almond Butter, Goji Berries, and Vanilla and run until smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix together the remaining ingredients of chis seeds, hemp seeds, and cannabis infused oats.
- Add the moist date mixture to the dry ingredients bowl and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Once incorporated, shape into the shape you’d like and…
- Serve, Eat Well, and Be Happy