At The Wellness Soldier we provide you information, products and services in the area's of Healthy Eating & Drink, Fitness, Meditation, Veteran Affairs Programs, Medical Marijuana and will have you feeling better about yourself and the life that you are living...
Join The Wellness Soldier
At The Wellness Soldier you will find information, products and services in the areas of Clean Eating, Fitness, Meditation, and Medical Marijuana as these are all ingredients for a healthy lifestyle. Let us give you information for getting started and staying healthy. Our clean and natural approach to eating and living life will have you feeling energized. The Wellness Soldier Health & Wellness for Canadian Veterans.
The Wellness Soldier’s Cannabis Cookbook Welcome to Cannabis Culinary!! The greatest thing about cooking with cannabis is that you have to actually cook with cannabis! There are no real products on the market that are accessible to patients, so you
365 Spice We here at The Wellness Soldier know how hard cooking can be, I’m a chef and still find it difficult to create new and fun meals for the family on a daily basis.
At The Wellness Soldier we want you to be able to live your best life possible so we have compiled a list of Support networks that can help you with what you need above and beyond.
- Sponsor’s Page The Wellness Soldier’s Veterans Dinner 2017 Thank you for showing interest in The Wellness Soldier’s “Veterans Dinner 2017” for Canadian Veterans!! The event is being held at the Artisan Bistro in Victoria BC. Monday October 30, 2017 –Read More »
- Rice Rolls w/ Avocado Dipping Sauce The greatest thing about summer coming is the abundance of amazingly fresh vegetables everywhere, from supermarkets to outdoor farmers markets. What better way to use those veggies then creating different types of rice rolls!!Read More »
- Wellness Peace’s Makes approx: 8-4oz bars/balls These are the perfect snack for post work out, when you’re on the go, or just craving a little treat! Chocolatey, decadent and loaded with chia seeds and Mettrum Originals hemp seeds. These little bitesRead More »
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse w/ Hemp Heart & Pistachio Crust Do you have 15 minutes? If so, then you have the time to make this healthy, simple and elegant desert. The combination of avocado and cacao powder make this desertRead More »
- Almond Butter & Dark Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake Bites Cheesecake is one of the top 5 best desserts, hands down! It is so versatile and you can easily create thousands of different flavors from the classic vanilla cheesecake to eggnog andRead More »
- Sundried Tomato & Feta Cheese Lamb Burgers w/ Tzatziki Sauce Soon the sun will be shining and the heat will be beaming down on you, then you’ll know it’s summertime, and with summertime comes camping, good times, and BBQ’d LambRead More »
- Wake and Bake Power Muffins We all know how difficult it is to get out of bed, get ready for work, AND make breakfast in the morning. So we created a secret ‘power muffins’ weapon to help you rise andRead More »
- Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges These Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges will make you forget frozen fries and have your family saying “When did dad learn to cook like this?” and guests asking “Where did you buy these?”. You will feel empowered knowing that youRead More »
Patient Advisory Committee -Veterans Representative We are excited to announce that The Wellness Soldier is now the Veterans Representative on the Patient Advisory Committee and was created by the Canadian Medical Cannabis Council. The Patient Advisory Committee, which is comprised of leadingRead more
Foodelia Food Photography Awards Kaleena Lindsay Photography wins the Third Foodelia Food Photography Awards!! Kaleena Lindsay Photography is the genius behind all of The Wellness Soldier’s food photography. My beautiful wife Kaleena has done all the amazing photography/art work forRead more
Marijuana Coverage for Canadian Veterans E-Book Here at The Wellness Soldier we believe that marijuana is a natural way to remedy some of the harsh symptoms of occupational stress/pain injuries that veterans have in a natural way. Link to e-bookRead more
It was a beautiful Thursday morning, and I was grinning ear to ear as I drove up the Pat Bay highway to the Tilray medical cannabis facility. I was invited to get a tour of the facility to better understandRead more
Lift Cannabis Cooking Recipes We are happy to announce that The Wellness Soldier is now writing the Lift Cannabis Cooking Recipes!! We are happy that we are having the chance to change the perception of edibles from brownies and cookies,Read more
Look for The Wellness Soldier in the “Galley” section of the Canadian Military Family Magazine Winter 2016 issue. We will be bringing you healthy and delicious recipes to help you. If you would like to learn a little more aboutRead more
The Wellness Soldier was created for veterans, A large population of veterans are on multiple mood altering drugs for treatments of injuries/disorders and are not living the life that they want. The “Pill for every Ill” method just does not workRead more
My Story My name is Cody Lindsay and I am The Wellness Soldier. I am a Veteran, Chef, Marijuana Advocate, and Father of three children. I joined the Canadian Military in 2001 (Basic Training 0110 B) and I didRead more
“You Were The Only One Helping Me!!”
Thank You for your help in navigating the MMPR System and the Veterans Affairs Canada sysytem. I am now fully covered by VAC for Medical Cannabis. You were the only one helping me and If it were not for your knowledgeable advice and friendly attitude I would not have made it through. Now my quality of life has increased immensely. Thank You
Just to let you know that my wife just had a Skype session with a doctor at the Trauma Healing Center and was prescribed cannabis. This would not have happened if we had not found your site. So thank you very much for your guidance and keep up the great work.
I wanted to thank you for all that you have helped me with. If it were not for your guidance and help I would not have been able to navigate my way through. Getting coverage for medical cannabis will severely improve my quality of life.