At The Wellness Soldier we provide you information, products and services in the area's of Healthy Eating & Drink, Fitness, Meditation, Veteran Affairs Programs, Medical Marijuana and will have you feeling better about yourself and the life that you are living...
Join The Wellness Soldier
At The Wellness Soldier you will find information, products and services in the areas of Clean Eating, Fitness, Meditation, and Medical Marijuana as these are all ingredients for a healthy lifestyle. Let us give you information for getting started and staying healthy. Our clean and natural approach to eating and living life will have you feeling energized. The Wellness Soldier Health & Wellness for Canadian Veterans.
The Wellness Soldier’s Cannabis Cookbook Welcome to Cannabis Culinary!! The greatest thing about cooking with cannabis is that you have to actually cook with cannabis! There are no real products on the market that are accessible to patients,
365 Spice We here at The Wellness Soldier know how hard cooking can be, I’m a chef and still find it difficult to create new and fun meals for the family on a daily basis. How Did You Like It?
At The Wellness Soldier we want you to be able to live your best life possible so we have compiled a list of Veteran Support networks that can help you with what you need above and beyond. These companies and
- Welcome to the Chronic Cooking Salads Episode In this Chronic Cooking Salads Episode I’m joined by Jen (Loudonio) in the Cannabis Life Network studio’s & we create 2 delicious infused salad dressings and an easy to create tomato salad. TheRead More »
- Critical Kushmass Gingerbread Cookies Ho Ho Ho, Merry Critical Kushmass!! Welcome to The Wellness Soldier “Cooking with Cannabis” video series. In this first episode we create Critical Kushmass Gingerbread Cookies using Organigram cannabis oils. You could alternately create a cannabisRead More »
- Recently I was invited by Craig “Expert Joints” Ex and Cannabis Life Network to film a few episodes of Chronic Cooking. Chronic Cooking was created by Craig Ex as a segment of his Expert Joints Live series. We started theRead More »
- Sundried Tomato Pesto with Mettrum Originals Hemp Seeds You might think that making a sundried tomato pesto is hard but it’s the easiest thing ever. All you need to do is throw all the ingredients in a food processor andRead More »
- Veterans Dinner On Monday October 30th The Wellness Soldier hosted our second annual Veterans Dinner at Artisan Bistro in Victoria, BC. Over 50 Veterans attended and learned about what we are trying to do to help Canadian Veterans through thewellnesssoldier.comRead More »
- The Stashlogix Case is simply the best secure and discreet system for storage and transport of medical cannabis!! Starting The Wellness Soldier we started travelling to a lot of the different cannabis expo’s and events around the country. I often gatheredRead More »
- Rice Rolls w/ Avocado Dipping Sauce The greatest thing about summer coming is the abundance of amazingly fresh vegetables everywhere, from supermarkets to outdoor farmers markets. What better way to use those veggies then creating different types of rice rolls!!Read More »
- Wellness Peace’s Makes approx: 8-4oz bars/balls These are the perfect snack for post work out, when you’re on the go, or just craving a little treat! Chocolatey, decadent and loaded with chia seeds and Mettrum Originals hemp seeds. These little bitesRead More »
Patient Advisory Committee -Veterans Representative We are excited to announce that The Wellness Soldier is now the Veterans Representative on the Patient Advisory Committee and was created by the Canadian Medical Cannabis Council. The Patient Advisory Committee, which is comprised of leadingRead more
Foodelia Food Photography Awards Kaleena Lindsay Photography wins the Third Foodelia Food Photography Awards!! Kaleena Lindsay Photography is the genius behind all of The Wellness Soldier’s food photography. My beautiful wife Kaleena has done all the amazing photography/art work forRead more
Marijuana Coverage for Canadian Veterans E-Book Here at The Wellness Soldier we believe that marijuana is a natural way to remedy some of the harsh symptoms of occupational stress/pain injuries that veterans have in a natural way. Link to e-bookRead more
It was a beautiful Thursday morning, and I was grinning ear to ear as I drove up the Pat Bay highway to the Tilray medical cannabis facility. I was invited to get a tour of the facility to better understandRead more
Lift Cannabis Cooking Recipes We are happy to announce that The Wellness Soldier is now writing the Lift Cannabis Cooking Recipes!! We are happy that we are having the chance to change the perception of edibles from brownies and cookies,Read more
Look for The Wellness Soldier in the “Galley” section of the Canadian Military Family Magazine Winter 2016 issue. We will be bringing you healthy and delicious recipes to help you. If you would like to learn a little more aboutRead more
The Wellness Soldier was created for veterans, A large population of veterans are on multiple mood altering drugs for treatments of injuries/disorders and are not living the life that they want. The “Pill for every Ill” method just does not workRead more
My Story My name is Cody Lindsay and I am The Wellness Soldier. I am a Veteran, Chef, Marijuana Advocate, and Father of three children. I joined the Canadian Military in 2001 (Basic Training 0110 B) and I didRead more
“You Were The Only One Helping Me!!”
Thank You for your help in navigating the MMPR System and the Veterans Affairs Canada sysytem. I am now fully covered by VAC for Medical Cannabis. You were the only one helping me and If it were not for your knowledgeable advice and friendly attitude I would not have made it through. Now my quality of life has increased immensely. Thank You
Just to let you know that my wife just had a Skype session with a doctor at the Trauma Healing Center and was prescribed cannabis. This would not have happened if we had not found your site. So thank you very much for your guidance and keep up the great work.
I wanted to thank you for all that you have helped me with. If it were not for your guidance and help I would not have been able to navigate my way through. Getting coverage for medical cannabis will severely improve my quality of life.