What’s a cannabis website without the classic brownie, or even better, a chocolate brownie cheesecake!?
We certainly never re-invented the wheel with this chocolate brownie cheesecake, it’s your classic brownie topped with some delicious cheesecake. You can layer the two recipes or swirl them together to get a different bite every time. We also included a chocolate ganache recipe so you can slather everything in a warm delicious chocolate sauce.
Both recipes are cannabis infused and used separately with other recipes. Since the ganache is a chocolate sauce it can be used in many different ways and with different recipes.
For more information on learning how to create your own cannabis infused foods visit our “Cooking with Cannabis 101” series where we walk you through the decarboxylation process, THC/CBD conversion math, and then create 9 different mediums for you to infuse into your foods.
Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake w/ Chocolate Ganache
- ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Cacao Powder
- ½ Cup Canna Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 5 ml Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 ml Salt
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 2-3 ml Cannabis Oil
- 1 Egg
- Pre-heat oven to 350˚F
- Melt butter and set aside to cool slightly,
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients and incorporate,
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs, vanilla, and cooled butter,
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and incorporate slowly,
- In a separate bowl cream together the cream cheese, cannabis oil and sugar until well mixed,
- Add the egg and beat until incorpoated,
- Spread batter into a prepared 8 inch pan and top with cream cheese mixture. Swirl both around or simply leave as two layers.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- When finished, remove from pan and let cool,
- ***Optional*** Top with chocolate ganache,
- Serve, Eat Well, Be Happy.
- 8 Ounces Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup 35% Cream
- Pinch of Salt
- Heat Cream to a rolling simmer,
- Add it to the chocolate chips and incorporate,
- Top Brownie and Enjoy ☺