You will learn how to create basic cannabis infusions from raw flower to end medium. Chef Cody Lindsay shows you cannabis cooking basics so you can create your own edibles and feel empowered knowing the mathematics behind the THC conversion.
Join The Wellness Soldier
At The Wellness Soldier you will find information, products and services in the areas of Clean Eating, Fitness, Meditation, and Medical Marijuana as these are all ingredients for a healthy lifestyle. Let us give you information for getting started and staying healthy. Our clean and natural approach to eating and living life will have you feeling energized. The Wellness Soldier Health & Wellness for Canadian Veterans.
The Wellness Soldier’s Cannabis Cookbook Welcome to Cannabis Culinary!! The greatest thing about cooking with cannabis is that you have to actually cook with cannabis! There are no real products on the market that are accessible to patients,
3rd Annual Veterans Dinner On October 30th, 2018 The Wellness Soldier hosted our 3rd Annual Veterans Dinner at Artisan Bistro in Victoria BC. Veterans came together and new friendships were forged, old ones rekindled, and comfort zones pushed for a
At The Wellness Soldier we want you to be able to live your best life possible so we have compiled a list of Veteran Support networks that can help you with what you need above and beyond. These companies and
- Cannabis Infused Leek & Potato Soup There is nothing better than curling up with a hot bowl of cannabis infused leek & potato soup on a cold winter’s day to warm your soul. What better way to make a soupRead More »
- Infused Whole Wheat Pancakes The greatest thing about a Sunday morning is sitting at the table for a nice and hearty infused whole wheat pancakes breakfast. Break out the, butter, warm cannabis infused maple syrup, and fresh berries, and makeRead More »
- Are you looking for a cannabis infused bruschetta that is a simple, easy and versatile dish!? We’ve got you covered; our simple and versatile cannabis infused bruschetta dish will have you using it everywhere from putting it on baguette slices,Read More »
- Who would have thought that having a medicated blueberry yogurt pops in the morning could be a delicious and healthy way to start your day!? These medicated blueberry yogurt pops are a great way to wake up your taste budsRead More »
- Cannabis Infused Pizza Who doesn’t love Pizza!!?? Especially when it’s cannabis infused!! We show you how to create the best pizza dough, then show you how/when to add your cannabis oils. Making your own dough seems like it should beRead More »
- What’s a cannabis website without the classic brownie, or even better, a chocolate brownie cheesecake!? We certainly never re-invented the wheel with this chocolate brownie cheesecake, it’s your classic brownie topped with some delicious cheesecake. You can layer the twoRead More »
- Today we are making 2 different cannabis infused pestos. First we make the classic basil pesto then we will create a sundried tomato pesto using Tilray cannabis oils. Our Basil & Hemp Heart Pesto will have you wanting to putRead More »
- Infused Pumpkin Tarts Well the season of pumpkin and pumpkin spice is upon us and we wanted to bring you our version of Infused Pumpkin Tarts. Throw all ingredients in one bowl, and go! This super simple pumpkin tart recipe is greatRead More »
- Welcome back to another episode of Chronic Cooking, today we are making Chronic Sauces. We are in Cannabis Life Network kitchen studios with Craig Ex creating Chimichurri and Horseradish Cream Sauce. (Video Below) You can use chimichurri as a meatRead More »
- Hello, today on The Wellness Soldier “Cooking w/ Cannabis” series, we are making Cannabis Infused Chicken Wings w/ Ranch Dressing. We will be using Peace Naturals cannabis oils. “At Peace Naturals, we believe in a Whole Health approach to wellness,Read More »
- The Wellness Soldier “Cooking w/ Cannabis” Series Today we are bringing you cannabis infused smoothies using Tilray cannabis extracts. We have created 4 delicious cannabis infused smoothies to help you get started in the morning. You can have the ingredients alreadyRead More »
- Welcome to the Chronic Cooking Salads Episode In this Chronic Cooking Salads Episode I’m joined by Jen (Loudonio) in the Cannabis Life Network studio’s & we create 2 delicious infused salad dressings and an easy to create tomato salad. TheRead More »
Patient Advisory Committee -Veterans Representative We are excited to announce that The Wellness Soldier is now the Veterans Representative on the Patient Advisory Committee and was created by the Canadian Medical Cannabis Council. The Patient Advisory Committee, which is comprised of leadingRead more
The Wellness Soldier Newsletter / Mailing List If you would like to stay on top of all things The Wellness Soldier please sign up for our newsletter / mailing list. We will be emailing a new newsletter every month, containingRead more
Foodelia Food Photography Awards Kaleena Lindsay Photography wins the Third Foodelia Food Photography Awards!! Kaleena Lindsay Photography is the genius behind all of The Wellness Soldier’s food photography. My beautiful wife Kaleena has done all the amazing photography/art work forRead more
It was a beautiful Thursday morning, and I was grinning ear to ear as I drove up the Pat Bay highway to the Tilray medical cannabis facility. I was invited to get a tour of the facility to better understandRead more
Lift Cannabis Cooking Recipes We are happy to announce that The Wellness Soldier is now writing the Lift Cannabis Cooking Recipes!! We are happy that we are having the chance to change the perception of edibles from brownies and cookies,Read more
Look for The Wellness Soldier in the “Galley” section of the Canadian Military Family Magazine Winter 2016 issue. We will be bringing you healthy and delicious recipes to help you. If you would like to learn a little more aboutRead more
The Wellness Soldier was created for veterans, A large population of veterans are on multiple mood altering drugs for treatments of injuries/disorders and are not living the life that they want. The “Pill for every Ill” method just does not workRead more
My Story My name is Cody Lindsay and I am The Wellness Soldier. I am a Veteran, Chef, Marijuana Advocate, and Father of three children. I joined the Canadian Military in 2001 (Basic Training 0110 B) and I didRead more
“You Were The Only One Helping Me!!”
Thank You for your help in navigating the MMPR System and the Veterans Affairs Canada sysytem. I am now fully covered by VAC for Medical Cannabis. You were the only one helping me and If it were not for your knowledgeable advice and friendly attitude I would not have made it through. Now my quality of life has increased immensely. Thank You
Just to let you know that my wife just had a Skype session with a doctor at the Trauma Healing Center and was prescribed cannabis. This would not have happened if we had not found your site. So thank you very much for your guidance and keep up the great work.
I wanted to thank you for all that you have helped me with. If it were not for your guidance and help I would not have been able to navigate my way through. Getting coverage for medical cannabis will severely improve my quality of life.