Who would have thought that having a medicated blueberry yogurt pops in the morning could be a delicious and healthy way to start your day!?
These medicated blueberry yogurt pops are a great way to wake up your taste buds and have you feeling refreshed in the morning. You can layer the yogurt and blueberries or mix it all together then freeze, it’s your recipe, up to you 🙂
The type of yogurt and milk you use is up to you. The recipe works very well with dairy alternatives such as soy, almond, cashew, or even oat milk! Same as the yogurt, you can use any of the fore mentioned alternatives too.
For more information on learning how to create your own cannabis infused foods visit our “Cooking with Cannabis 101” series where we walk you through the decarboxylation process, THC/CBD conversion math, and then create 9 different mediums for you to infuse into your foods.
Ingredients for Medicated Blueberry Yogurt Pops:
(Makes 4 Popsicles)
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- ½ Cup Water
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Vanilla Yogurt
- ½ Cup Milk
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Your dosage of cannabis oil X 4
Directions for Medicated Blueberry Yogurt Pops:
- In a small pot add the blueberries, water, and maple syrup.
- Place pot on medium heat and heat until syrupy consistency is reached.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- In a bowl add the yogurt, milk, and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- *You can separate the blueberry mixture into 4 parts and add your cannabis oil per part, or add it all directly to the blueberry mixture and carry on to next step.*
- In your popsicle mould, layer the blueberry mixture and yogurt mixture until you reach the top.
- Place in freezer until frozen.
- Serve, Eat Well, & Be Happy.
If you are interested in becoming a medical cannabis patient, please reach out to Spartan Wellness.