Hello, today on The Wellness Soldier “Cooking w/ Cannabis” series, we are making Cannabis Infused Chicken Wings w/ Ranch Dressing. We will be using Peace Naturals cannabis oils.
“At Peace Naturals, we believe in a Whole Health approach to wellness, which emphasizes a patient’s diet and lifestyle in addition to the use of medicinal cannabis as an adjunct therapy.” -Peace Naturals
Chicken wings are a pub favourite and the fun thing about cannabis cooking is infusing recipes in which you love. So, today we are going to create the buffalo sauce & ranch dressing and infuse it with cannabis oils afterwards. For the buffalo sauce you can use canna-butter in place of normal butter or 50/50, it’s your medicine and your dosage.
Having fresh made ranch dressing on hand to dip almost everything into is awesome! You’ll love the fact you created it yourself and will be making it all the time.
If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to try creating more cannabis creations, try our “Cooking w/ Cannabis” Cookbook. Thank You!
Cannabis Infused Chicken Wings w/ Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk or regular milk
- 3/4 – 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon finely cracked pepper
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until incorporated.
- Can be stored in refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
Cannabis Infused Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2/3 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1/2 cup cold Cannabis butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Bring all ingredients to a simmer, while stirring with a whisk.
- As soon as the liquid begins to bubble slightly, remove from heat, stir with the whisk, and set aside for use.
- Can be stored in refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.