Cannabis Infused Pizza
Who doesn’t love Pizza!!?? Especially when it’s cannabis infused!!
We show you how to create the best pizza dough, then show you how/when to add your cannabis oils. Making your own dough seems like it should be hard but it’s not, it’s only time consuming. Mixing and hand kneading the dough for 30 minutes or so isn’t usually on some one’s to do list, but if you but in the time you will have the best crust.
We also show you how to create a fresh and delicious pizza sauce for you to use on the pizza. You can even use our Pesto recipe as your base. Then you can your favorite toppings and cheese and BOOOM you have yourself a cannabis infused pizza!!
For information on learning how to create your own cannabis infused foods visit our “Cooking with Cannabis 101” series where we walk you through the decarboxylation process, THC/CBD conversion math, and then create 9 different mediums for you to infuse into your foods.
Cannabis Infused Pizza Dough Ingredients;
- 5 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Warm Water
- 2 tsp Instant Yeast
- 2 tsp Salt
- 5 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 5-6 ml Cannabis Oil
- Dried Herbs & Spices **optional**
- In a mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients until a dough forms. Dough shouldn’t stick to the edges of the bowl.
- Knead on a floured table and then add back to bowl. Brush oil on the top of the dough, cover, and allow to rise for 1 hour.
- 14 oz Can Tomato Sauce
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper, freshly ground
- Add all ingredients to a small pot and heat until a rolling simmer.
- Allow to cool then add sauce to your pizza dough 🙂
- Top with your favorite toppings,
- Serve, Eat Well, & Be Happy
If you are interested in becoming a medical cannabis patient, please reach out to Spartan Wellness.