Critical Kushmass Gingerbread Cookies
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Critical Kushmass!! Welcome to The Wellness Soldier “Cooking with Cannabis” video series.
For more information on learning how to create your own cannabis infused foods visit our “Cooking with Cannabis 101” series where we walk you through the decarboxylation process, THC/CBD conversion math, and then create 9 different mediums for you to infuse into your foods.
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel, we will be bringing you more cooking with cannabis videos
Makes approx. 36 cookies
- 3 Cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, ground
- 1 3/4 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1⁄4 tsp Cloves, ground
- 6 Tbsp Butter, unsalted
- 3⁄4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1/2 Cup Molasses
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest (optional)
- Cannabis Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 deg. Prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first 7 ingredients until well blended.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar on medium speed until blended.
- Add molasses, vanilla, and lemon zest and continue to mix until well blended.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients until blended and smooth.
- Let stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle flour over dough and rolling pin. Roll dough to a scant 1/4-inch thick. Use additional flour to avoid sticking.
- Cut out cookies with desired cutter & space cookies approx. 1 inch apart on cookie sheet..
- Sprinkle sugar on top of cookies (OR, after cooked & cooled, decorate as you wish.)
- Bake for 7-10 minutes
- Eat Well, Be Happy
If you are interested in becoming a medical cannabis patient, please reach out to Spartan Wellness.